After 50 episodes, the Battle Bards have made the brave decision to revisit the hallowed lands of Blade and Soul to look at two of the soundtrack expansions. The team combs through The World and Silverfrost Mountain albums to see what bounty can be harvested. It’s another lively episode with plenty of upbeat music, so what are you waiting for?
Episode 107 show notes
- Intro (feat. “Hammer of the Dog Sorcerer,” “The Dreamdrift,” and “Hogshead Hamlet”)
- “The Road/Lycandi Foothills”
- “The Pot Fighter”
- “Pine Stone Island”
- “The Stranger”
- “Forest of Illusions”
- “Blood Battle”
- “Pig’s Ranch”
- Which one did we like best?
- Jukebox picks: The Annotator podcast, “The Old Republic Theme” from Knights of the Old Republic, and “Gremori Dungeon Ver. 1” from Closers Online
- Outro (“Snowy North”)
- Talk to the Battle Bards on Twitter!
- Follow Battle Bards on iTunes, Stitcher, Player.FM , Google Play, and Pocket Casts!
- Find more podcasts at The Gaming and Entertainment Network!